Endocrinology & DIABETES
Medwin Medical Center’s Endocrinology & Diabetes Department provides a high quality of care for patients with endocrine and diabetes mellitus diseases.
Dr. Röhnisch studied medicine at the Universities of Regensburg and Munich. Several international studies have taken him to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center of Harvard Medical School in Boston (USA), the Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer (Israel), the West Middlesex Hospital in Isleworth/London (UK) and the Yale New Haven Hospital of Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven (USA).
After receiving his medical license on July 2, 1996, Dr. Röhnisch worked for a total of 13 years at the Hematology and Oncology Department of the University of Munich Hospital. Between 1997 and 1999 in a joint project with the Gene Center of the University of Munich, Dr. Röhnisch was engaged in research of immunological cancer treatments, especially in the development of bacteriophage-based lymphoma vaccines. On July 29, 1999, he successfully defended his dissertation on the “”Development of a lymphoma-specific idiotype vaccine to induce a specific immune response””, which later led to a patent and the foundation of a startup company.
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer
- Central nervous system cancers
- Sarcomas (bone, soft tissue, abdominal)
- Endocrine cancers (thyroid, adrenal, pituitary)
- Palliative Radiotherapy
- Benign tumors (meningioma, shwannoma, hemangiomas)
- Hodgkin & Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas, multiple myelomas
- Skin cancers (Malignant Melanoma, SCC, BCC, Merkel cell-Ca)
- Gastrointestinal cancers (esophagus, stomach, rectum, pancreas, hepatobiliary, anus)
- Genitourinary cancers (prostate, bladder, kidney, testis, ureter)
- Head and neck cancers (nasopharynx, nasal cavity and sinuses, oral cavity, oropharynx, hypopharynx, larynx, salivary glands)
University of Munich
What specialties Medwin offers?
Listed below is our range of personalized, high-quality health services on an as-needed basis.
We strive to provide you with the best preventative and on-going care.
Find out more
Let the numbers speak for us! Having years of experience, we handle our clients with the utmost priority. Your problem is our problem and we’ll work tirelessly to give you a better and healthier life.
What we do
We care about you
With a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, we understand your every problem to give you the best possible solutions
We give you
Having a team of experienced doctors, we’re able to give the best possible advice to better improve your health
We offer professional
Our services are diversified so that all your medical concerns can be handled easily with us
We have one of the best team of professionals working with us. Your health is our top priority